Message to the old ones: Does it worth?
How we behave, people will treat us according,
If the old person thinks he/she can do what wants it is not a good behaving.
When many gets old, still with a long lasting anger,
They call it alzhimer or dimensia, gets treatment and need to have a warden.
Most people will avoid them or the family plays martyrdom,
What they do cannot be tolerated, it is anything but wisdom.
Old people with years going by should gather knowledge,
Kindness, wisdom, good behavior, tolerance, but never on edge
They should enjoy the fruits of their life time,
Live in peace & calmness & never in a grime.
We have the choice.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Message to the old ones: Does it worth? by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- A doggerel ounce!, Sreeram Vasudevan
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)