Message to the old ones: Does it worth?
How we behave, people will treat us according,
If the old person thinks he/she can do what wants it is not a good behaving.
When many gets old, still with a long lasting anger,
They call it alzhimer or dimensia, gets treatment and need to have a warden.
Most people will avoid them or the family plays martyrdom,
What they do cannot be tolerated, it is anything but wisdom.
Old people with years going by should gather knowledge,
Kindness, wisdom, good behavior, tolerance, but never on edge
They should enjoy the fruits of their life time,
Live in peace & calmness & never in a grime.
We have the choice.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Message to the old ones: Does it worth? by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
James Russell Lowell
(22 February 1819 – 12 August 1891)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- To Bed! To Bed!, David Lewis Paget
- Lie, Sydney Bramer
- Christmas Holiday Thanks, louis rams
- Worthless, Sydney Bramer
- Wishing..., Almedia Knight Oliver
- I Do Love, michael walkerjohn
- My Pretty Baby, Vera Sidhwa
- Christmas Holiday Guest, louis rams
- Pretty Baby, Vera Sidhwa
- I Thought of You Today, Vera Sidhwa