Message to the old ones: Does it worth?
How we behave, people will treat us according,
If the old person thinks he/she can do what wants it is not a good behaving.
When many gets old, still with a long lasting anger,
They call it alzhimer or dimensia, gets treatment and need to have a warden.
Most people will avoid them or the family plays martyrdom,
What they do cannot be tolerated, it is anything but wisdom.
Old people with years going by should gather knowledge,
Kindness, wisdom, good behavior, tolerance, but never on edge
They should enjoy the fruits of their life time,
Live in peace & calmness & never in a grime.
We have the choice.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Message to the old ones: Does it worth? by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- List Of Loneliness, Margaret Alice Second
- When I Was With My Father, Naveed Akram
- Sow Your Seeds, Naveed Akram
- we never cry, Cee Bea
- Recipe To Live, Asma Riaz Khan
- Mind Over Matter (Scream), Joseph Archer
- Jesus among Us, michael hagwood
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen