Message to the old ones: Does it worth?
How we behave, people will treat us according,
If the old person thinks he/she can do what wants it is not a good behaving.
When many gets old, still with a long lasting anger,
They call it alzhimer or dimensia, gets treatment and need to have a warden.
Most people will avoid them or the family plays martyrdom,
What they do cannot be tolerated, it is anything but wisdom.
Old people with years going by should gather knowledge,
Kindness, wisdom, good behavior, tolerance, but never on edge
They should enjoy the fruits of their life time,
Live in peace & calmness & never in a grime.
We have the choice.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Message to the old ones: Does it worth? by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Alesha the Cat, Steve Kittell
- Heart Broke, Vijaya mam
- Perhaps I'll See You, Abu Tammam
- A Back Seat, Elia Michael
- Love shall stand, hasmukh amathalal
- Female Author, Sylvia Plath
- Dirge For A Joker, Sylvia Plath
- The Babysitters, Sylvia Plath
- The Beekeeper's Daughter, Sylvia Plath
- Bluebeard, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)