Message to the old ones: Does it worth?
How we behave, people will treat us according,
If the old person thinks he/she can do what wants it is not a good behaving.
When many gets old, still with a long lasting anger,
They call it alzhimer or dimensia, gets treatment and need to have a warden.
Most people will avoid them or the family plays martyrdom,
What they do cannot be tolerated, it is anything but wisdom.
Old people with years going by should gather knowledge,
Kindness, wisdom, good behavior, tolerance, but never on edge
They should enjoy the fruits of their life time,
Live in peace & calmness & never in a grime.
We have the choice.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Message to the old ones: Does it worth? by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla