Message Not in a Bottle
The wind brought your message,
To my window sill,
As I picked up the leaf,
With more messages still.
I gazed at it intricacies,
I wondered what it was about.
The leaf sang my praise instead,
That I was pretty and smart no doubt.
Now how did that leaf,
Endowed with so much knowledge,
Have the courage,
To sit on a stranger's window sill,
And give out such a message.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Message Not in a Bottle by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -46, Ronjoy Brahma