Merry Christmas Everyone
Hey everybody its Christmas time
Why because Santa is standing on every turn.
All the stores are decorated in holiday patterns
The spirit repeats itself in holiday rhyme.
Hey everyone it's a wonderful Holiday
Let's all gather at the Christmas tree and sing
The crowd started humming We Three Kings
and then they began rockin in a jolly way.
Why is everybody so happy tonight
It must be the night Clause comes to town
Only happy faces, cheery smiles, and no frowns
Open hearts and so much to give this night.
Everybody knows it's Christmas Eve
They know Santa is coming with many presents
Yes, Christmas is here with all its embellishments
The stars are out shining bright this eve.
It is also a holy night that is divine
Remember to stop and give thanks and grace
So much has been given to others with little praise.
The evening is now calm and fine.
Merry Christmas everyone
It is Christmas time again in all its admiration's.
Sleep in joy that tomorrow will come with speculations
Merry Christmas everyone.
Monica Engeler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Merry Christmas Everyone by Monica Engeler )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 March 1922 - 21 October 1969)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 February 1900 – 11 April 1977)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- 'My Christmas Prayer' (For all who have .., Linda Winchell
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- Thank all and smile, hasmukh amathalal
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Teach them to love, Lubinda Lubinda
- Beyond The Ordinary, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the comical dilemma with commas, Bull Hawking