Merry Christmas Everyone
Hey everybody its Christmas time
Why because Santa is standing on every turn.
All the stores are decorated in holiday patterns
The spirit repeats itself in holiday rhyme.
Hey everyone it's a wonderful Holiday
Let's all gather at the Christmas tree and sing
The crowd started humming We Three Kings
and then they began rockin in a jolly way.
Why is everybody so happy tonight
It must be the night Clause comes to town
Only happy faces, cheery smiles, and no frowns
Open hearts and so much to give this night.
Everybody knows it's Christmas Eve
They know Santa is coming with many presents
Yes, Christmas is here with all its embellishments
The stars are out shining bright this eve.
It is also a holy night that is divine
Remember to stop and give thanks and grace
So much has been given to others with little praise.
The evening is now calm and fine.
Merry Christmas everyone
It is Christmas time again in all its admiration's.
Sleep in joy that tomorrow will come with speculations
Merry Christmas everyone.
Monica Engeler's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Merry Christmas Everyone by Monica Engeler )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Character of a Happy Life, Sir Henry Wotton
Poem of the Day
- Broken Not Forgotten, Melissa Furey
- 2 ReaD A LinE Or 2 - Sh# ThaT they $mOkE.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Past, Sari Mavi
- winter clothes, Eric Ericson
- Sonnet11: 'Whose Mistresses These Are? '.., Pijush Biswas
- Deep in vogue, Stephen Brian Brady
- Deep into the Sea, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Save the girls, gajanan mishra
- Awaiting For Spring, Rimni chakravarty
- Light a fire, gajanan mishra