Outside the church bells ring,
And merry souls
Of this day that comes once a year,
Bringing together loved ones
Both far and near.
Many a gift full of surprise,
Bringing the magic of Christmas
To every child's eye's.
On the tree Christmas lights glow,
And holly and ivy and mistletoe.
Christmas card scenes of snow and Santa on his sleigh,
Sending love and happiness
And wishing one and all a perfect Christmas day.
GORDON BUTCHERS's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Merry Christmas by GORDON BUTCHERS )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales
- Senin Değilim, Deniz Atay
- Bir Ok, Bir Şarkı, Deniz Atay
- Small welcome thoughts of mine through t.., binod bastola
- Gül Ailesi, Deniz Atay
- Bırak Unutulsun, Deniz Atay