RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Memory Of The Eagle
Eagles of midnight flow over me, soaring into the
Disappearing before I can hold them in my mind, a
beautiful sight also eluding me.
Dreaming into the night, wondering if I'll ever
hold that eagle or it's spirit before I finally
Knowing that nothing else in life is important,
except that memory of the eagle at midnight, an
omen of tomorrow's riches in destiny's hands.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memory Of The Eagle by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner