RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Memory Of The Eagle
Eagles of midnight flow over me, soaring into the
Disappearing before I can hold them in my mind, a
beautiful sight also eluding me.
Dreaming into the night, wondering if I'll ever
hold that eagle or it's spirit before I finally
Knowing that nothing else in life is important,
except that memory of the eagle at midnight, an
omen of tomorrow's riches in destiny's hands.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memory Of The Eagle by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz