Lawrence CH Hiun
Memory Of Love
Love is like the colour of rainbow,
Love smells like a bouquet of roses,
Love sounds like my heart’s beat,
Love tastes like a sweet chocolate.
Love looks like hugging someone we loved,
Love feels like fresh air,
Love looks like angel in heaven,
Love feels like fresh water in the spring mountain.
Love is like a mirror,
Love someone like we are loved,
To love someone is to love ourselves,
Love someone like God’s blessing.
Love is a sweet memory after all.
So keep those loving memory alive and forever.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memory Of Love by Lawrence CH Hiun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Jena Crowe, you Should get a job at Wal-.., Mandolyn ...
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works 3, C Jay Caputo
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey