Memories Will Not Be Forgotten
As we look in the sky,
it gives memories of how many of our heroes had to die.
We look up and see a big boom, boom,
not wanted to believe our day was full of doom.
All of the fright and pain, I could not hide,
so this is why a grown man had cried.
As God takes care of your families with care,
I know that He will always be there.
So now when we look up that way,
we know that you are ok.
As the clouds look like soft gentle cotton,
Your soft gentle Memories Will Not Be Forgotten
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
May 10 2011
Comments about this poem (Memories Will Not Be Forgotten by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second
- Sober Song, Barton Sutter
- I Love Your Crazy Bones, Barton Sutter