Memories Will Not Be Forgotten
As we look in the sky,
it gives memories of how many of our heroes had to die.
We look up and see a big boom, boom,
not wanted to believe our day was full of doom.
All of the fright and pain, I could not hide,
so this is why a grown man had cried.
As God takes care of your families with care,
I know that He will always be there.
So now when we look up that way,
we know that you are ok.
As the clouds look like soft gentle cotton,
Your soft gentle Memories Will Not Be Forgotten
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
May 10 2011
Comments about this poem (Memories Will Not Be Forgotten by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline