Memories Will Not Be Forgotten
As we look in the sky,
it gives memories of how many of our heroes had to die.
We look up and see a big boom, boom,
not wanted to believe our day was full of doom.
All of the fright and pain, I could not hide,
so this is why a grown man had cried.
As God takes care of your families with care,
I know that He will always be there.
So now when we look up that way,
we know that you are ok.
As the clouds look like soft gentle cotton,
Your soft gentle Memories Will Not Be Forgotten
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
May 10 2011
Comments about this poem (Memories Will Not Be Forgotten by Frank Pulver )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Bernard Shaw
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)