Sitting on the fence of memories
I saw them passing by....
One stood awhile and made me smile
While the other waved a 'hi'....
Some pricked a tear, a few embalmed a fear
That one rushed to me....
And flushed a blush!
This one I swallowed...
Another choked me!
One at the dead end
While passing by....
placed a casket in my palm
'We are your memories..
We are here, never to say GOOD-BYE! ! ! ! ! ! ! '
Humera Sultana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Humera Sultana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Tax Breaks Fleece Minimum Wage Workers, Terence G. Craddock
- Ballistic Word Images, Terence G. Craddock