Sitting on the fence of memories
I saw them passing by....
One stood awhile and made me smile
While the other waved a 'hi'....
Some pricked a tear, a few embalmed a fear
That one rushed to me....
And flushed a blush!
This one I swallowed...
Another choked me!
One at the dead end
While passing by....
placed a casket in my palm
'We are your memories..
We are here, never to say GOOD-BYE! ! ! ! ! ! ! '
Humera Sultana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Humera Sultana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace