What is left of us?
is it this memories?
or there is a future
am too blind to see.
Enebeli Prada's Other Poems
Topic(s): Letting go
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memories by Enebeli Prada )
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz