RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Measuring Moments Of Life
Measuring life in moments of strife and suffering, folding under it's pressures, searching for something more to encompass creativity for a spell.
Rigorously, intermittently, pausing for a rest, deciding along the way how to fulfill life's purposes without leaving any ill-effects.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Measuring Moments Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)