Angel A. Lockwood
Measurement of gratitude
This morning as I woke up
Before I left the bed
I decided, just how to
To begin my morning routine
Also with hot fluids
To full my cup
Fill my mind with the positive
Fill my heart with song
Fill my mouth with gratitude
Making the most of each and
Embracing joy that makes one strong
bundled with happiness lasts
All the day long
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Measurement of gratitude by Angel A. Lockwood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- haikindof, Mandolyn ...
- Are You Pissed Yet, Francie Lynch
- Mirror (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- make mine extra crispy, Mandolyn ...
- ~Death Of My Creations~, Allan Gerard
- looking for the button that will make me.., Mandolyn ...
- Captivations of an Art Form, F. J. Thomas
- Me Without You Is Like, Lilly Emery
- Nature's Path, Joy Cordwell
- Choices, Danielle Dessels