All this world is about,
whether your tarred with some
brush or other,
So what will you do?
I mean is it your destiny,
to fall - by the wayside?
I mean 'crime' really suits U,
Imagine your acts
resonating & rippling,
hemmed into infinity,
devoid of purpose,
and imagine all the jobs,
because of this...
a particular art is required,
when throwing this 'self' away,
when everything around you
is reduced to material worth or money,
where is the real proof?
until the empty void beats me,
I cannot breath in this place,
because you've made such an art
with forced heads, raised eyes,
smiles turning corners, unbecoming...
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mearns St. by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 95, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 94, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Whatever Happened?, Mark Kosek
- Prime Truth - 93, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Lacertilian Writers, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael McParland
- This World, Sandra Feldman
- Prime Truth - 92, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Gold Star Mother, Charles Hancock
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos