Lawrence S. Pertillar
Meant To Live
Does it seem as obvious as it is,
That the ones unafraid to take risks...
Have faced challenges and experiences,
To mature from them and benefit.
And not succumb to doubts and fears presented.
While those living lives undecided,
Have become accustomed to hiding...
Behind a host of excuses and alibis to deny,
Life is given and meant to live.
And not to become seduced by re-adjusted limits.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meant To Live by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
- My Nephews, James Anthony Creamer
- Alone in January, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)