Meanings Of Death
We all are waiting 4 an unseen bell…
When da bell will ring, we will hv to go
Towards an unseen world....
We never no wat is dere
Waiting for us….? ? ?
When da bell will ring; we will hv to go
Towards da land of death
D – departure forever for a
E – endless sleep
A – and a journey
T – toward
H –heaven or hell? ? ?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meanings Of Death by Ruby Mostazir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri