Meanings Of Death
We all are waiting 4 an unseen bell…
When da bell will ring, we will hv to go
Towards an unseen world....
We never no wat is dere
Waiting for us….? ? ?
When da bell will ring; we will hv to go
Towards da land of death
D – departure forever for a
E – endless sleep
A – and a journey
T – toward
H –heaven or hell? ? ?
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meanings Of Death by Ruby Mostazir )
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis