Meaning of friend
What do you mean by friend?
Am I your friend?
All truths all contradictions
All knowledge and everything
That are there in friendship.
A rope is not a snake
But some mistake it for a snake.
All know there is no
Contradictions in Truth
And know knowledge is something.
It is the snake and
Snakelike fear, my dear
That is absorbed in duality
And you know fear and friendship and bliss.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Meaning of friend by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prince Charming, Electric Lady
- With promising words, hasmukh amathalal
- pray to me, tara mahdavi