'Meals On Wheels'...... [Volunteer Work; Drab Meals; Personal; VERY Very SHORT]]
I help my wife deliver lunches to......people in our town.
The meals today are colored mostly white and brown.
I think the diners are disabled.....one way or the other,
read full text »
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Poet's Notes about The Poem
also, i did see a small piece of green vegetable with the white potato, white vegetable, and white sauce on brown meat? , and brown bread. and there was green? salad i did not see in the container carrying white milk. so the meals are not totally drab. and they are free if the people can't afford them or they are 'too cheap' to make the suggested donation per meal. my mother never got 'meals on wheels', but she got moved into an 'assisted living' home for the last few years of her life and the cooking and serving was done for her.
Comments about this poem ('Meals On Wheels'...... [Volunteer Work; Drab Meals; Personal; VERY Very SHORT]] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling