ME, ME and ME is what makes WE
Oceans very deep and very vast.
It is but midget drops amassed.
Drops clear and Drops coarse.
From unlike place, unlike source.
Without belief can any move an inch.
Binds all tastes just a salt in pinch.
Different beliefs in different ME.
But the right belief can unite WE.
True belief can break walls of ego.
False faith, vanity like cards can blow.
Life could exist below the frozen lake.
Right belief from right ME, WE can take.
ME are like leafs and WE akin to tree.
Drops are akin to ME and WE like sea.
ME, ME and ME is what makes WE.
Its my perception, its how I see.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ME, ME and ME is what makes WE by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
(c. 600 BCE)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)