ME, ME and ME is what makes WE
Oceans very deep and very vast.
It is but midget drops amassed.
Drops clear and Drops coarse.
From unlike place, unlike source.
Without belief can any move an inch.
Binds all tastes just a salt in pinch.
Different beliefs in different ME.
But the right belief can unite WE.
True belief can break walls of ego.
False faith, vanity like cards can blow.
Life could exist below the frozen lake.
Right belief from right ME, WE can take.
ME are like leafs and WE akin to tree.
Drops are akin to ME and WE like sea.
ME, ME and ME is what makes WE.
Its my perception, its how I see.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ME, ME and ME is what makes WE by Md. Asadullah )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe