Me and U
Why is it that when I am not with you
Minutes are like hours,
But yet when I am with you
Hours seem like minutes
And in that time
That I am not with you
All that I think of, is you
What can it be, that ties two people together
That feels so beautiful and so exciting
Is it the magic between us that is so real
Or is it the love we share and feel
Or maybe the bond that continues
To grow between us
What every it is I don't want to ever give it up
I hope it will go on and on
"This is the real thing".
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me and U by george albot )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah