Sometimes I don’t follow the rules,
That society puts in my head.
I don’t keep to the plans or schedules
And I cross very often on red.
And my life is unstoppable flood,
And my character is a disaster.
Like a donkey I bathe into mud
And in failure I am the master.
Finally if the wisdom arrives,
I will be the whole covered with scars.
In the end only heroes survive,
Only these ones who follow their stars.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Me by Tanya Ivanova )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt