RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Maze Of Togetherness
Piecing together a life of many sorrows and pain, hoping it
will come eventually into fruition.
Letting loose, the many tears holding me prisoner in this
interior suffering, finding my way through the mazes of
Knowing of the atrocities loving another can bring to light,
wanting to run away into the silent night.
Locating many pieces along the way, walking back to fit them
into final pictures of a lasting masterpiece being created
Talking and telling of many episodes in this life, deciding
to move forward and leave it all behind me at last.
Coming quickly out of the maze, curious to find my place
again in this life of pain and sorrows.
Knowing now, therein lies my purpose, life and another entry-
way into it's essence and passion.
A portal of love taking, holding onto me without any doubts, proceeding to the next level of ingenuity and wholesome
contented love to keep me always intact.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maze Of Togetherness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- ~ His[s]tory ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
Poem of the Day
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum