RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Maze Of Togetherness
Piecing together a life of many sorrows and pain, hoping it
will come eventually into fruition.
Letting loose, the many tears holding me prisoner in this
interior suffering, finding my way through the mazes of
Knowing of the atrocities loving another can bring to light,
wanting to run away into the silent night.
Locating many pieces along the way, walking back to fit them
into final pictures of a lasting masterpiece being created
Talking and telling of many episodes in this life, deciding
to move forward and leave it all behind me at last.
Coming quickly out of the maze, curious to find my place
again in this life of pain and sorrows.
Knowing now, therein lies my purpose, life and another entry-
way into it's essence and passion.
A portal of love taking, holding onto me without any doubts, proceeding to the next level of ingenuity and wholesome
contented love to keep me always intact.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maze Of Togetherness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Chair, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- See if I care, Mark Heathcote
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas