RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Maze Of Togetherness
Piecing together a life of many sorrows and pain, hoping it
will come eventually into fruition.
Letting loose, the many tears holding me prisoner in this
interior suffering, finding my way through the mazes of
Knowing of the atrocities loving another can bring to light,
wanting to run away into the silent night.
Locating many pieces along the way, walking back to fit them
into final pictures of a lasting masterpiece being created
Talking and telling of many episodes in this life, deciding
to move forward and leave it all behind me at last.
Coming quickly out of the maze, curious to find my place
again in this life of pain and sorrows.
Knowing now, therein lies my purpose, life and another entry-
way into it's essence and passion.
A portal of love taking, holding onto me without any doubts, proceeding to the next level of ingenuity and wholesome
contented love to keep me always intact.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maze Of Togetherness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram
- Knowing Their Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad
- The Heart Of A Poet, arshad arshad
- Have You Seen The Bizarre And Grotesque .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Know Like Flowing Water, Naveed Akram
- Elvis Presley, lee fones
- Catching fish, gajanan mishra