Maybe One Day
Sometimes I think and feel consumed by every thought in my head then nothing at all.
I stare blankly at the ceiling and try to not have a single thought but at last I do fall.
Short of pretending I know nothing or feel anything in this broken heart of mine.
It still beats now, focus breathe, maybe one day it won't hurt to recall and I would be fine.
Your Pusha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maybe One Day by Your Pusha )
- Frae the friends and land I love, Robert Burns
- The Fête Champêtre, Robert Burns
- From ' Lachrymæ Lachrymarum', Joseph Hall
- Friendship Way, Paul Sebastian
- Psalm VII, Joseph Hall
- Drogman*, Translation of Pierre Emmanuel.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Bitch Please, Akhil Zoomin
- The Lonely One, John F. McCullagh
- Psalm I, Joseph Hall
- Psalm LVII, George Wither
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Away, Melancholy, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)