Maybe One Day
Sometimes I think and feel consumed by every thought in my head then nothing at all.
I stare blankly at the ceiling and try to not have a single thought but at last I do fall.
Short of pretending I know nothing or feel anything in this broken heart of mine.
It still beats now, focus breathe, maybe one day it won't hurt to recall and I would be fine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maybe One Day by Your Pusha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders