Maybe One Day
Sometimes I think and feel consumed by every thought in my head then nothing at all.
I stare blankly at the ceiling and try to not have a single thought but at last I do fall.
Short of pretending I know nothing or feel anything in this broken heart of mine.
It still beats now, focus breathe, maybe one day it won't hurt to recall and I would be fine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maybe One Day by Your Pusha )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- August, Paola Degli Esposti
- Her Beauty., Jason J. Yu
- Nights are cool, hasmukh amathalal
- Shallow Vs. Spiritual, Jason J. Yu
- Runner's High, Jason J. Yu
- Crashing Waves(Seas of Memories), Jason J. Yu
- Light of the Crescent Moon, Rogers Joseph Brown
- Newly Wed Thoughts, Jason J. Yu
- Composition(Concerto of Life), Jason J. Yu
- Love, Jason J. Yu