Another year older.
Wathing you is better than watching anyone else.
Blowning out the bright light
and leaving a wish amongst yourself.
I hope you made it a good one.
Ripping and tearing open the gifts
to celebrate dont forget the
Your a very special person and deserve
a very special birthday!
Erin Hanson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Matts Birthday by Erin Hanson )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye