Matter in Existence
In the beginning there was only silence.
From nothingness began to appear the existence.
And from the form, the mortal was designed.
A form-spirit, invented by ideas.
The empty space started filling with subsistence.
Light gave its colors and recognized it.
A real breathing-being was created.
A new form of life was taking shape.
Something was being put instead of nothing.
And the wast space welcomed this new matter.
An essence conceived by the divine substance.
That inhaled and exhaled in the corridors of the cosmos.
Which slowly began to articulate words.
'Man' was descended into this world.
Besa Dede's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Matter in Existence by Besa Dede )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Mark Strand
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Honey its your last chance, cristobal Benjumea
- Related, gajanan mishra
- Best day, Diplove gautam
- Thankful For You KP, Michael P. McParland
- Ten Dozen Red Roses, Michael P. McParland
- Eyes of Genesis, Merton Lee
- Haiku Concert At Day Break, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Sending All My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Saved, Michael P. McParland
- What Does It Matter, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes