It seems so magical in its teaching saga,
amongst its wondering subjects i am but lost,
its an imposition most regret, at its calling they flee,
Its dark illustrations unknown to many.
At the saga of its calculation i am but lost,
its most unfriendly of all learning paths.
No choice but to embrace it calling,
it is the toughest of all battles we've fought so far
in the examinational arena,
Its imposition is but pine to my heart,
we've done our best the best way we can,
but seems not good enough im my sight.
Its left for them that knows
the deceptive illustration of its saga
to decide for our fate.
But to the hands of him that decides for all that are done under the sun,
i commit my work,
my fainting efforts,
give me but laughter at the end i pray.
In this imposed battle i must fight.
micheal john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mathematical saga by micheal john )
- Rebecca, Claudia Scott
- DREAM TIME, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- ABOUT NOTHING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Humpty Dumpty, michael hagwood
- ELEGY FOR THE LIVING, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- guardian angel, Miss. Tanease Berry
- Queen of Hearts, Tania Montgomery
- hick-eww, Mandolyn ...
- child full of love, Miss. Tanease Berry
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(18 November 1939)