It seems so magical in its teaching saga,
amongst its wondering subjects i am but lost,
its an imposition most regret, at its calling they flee,
Its dark illustrations unknown to many.
At the saga of its calculation i am but lost,
its most unfriendly of all learning paths.
No choice but to embrace it calling,
it is the toughest of all battles we've fought so far
in the examinational arena,
Its imposition is but pine to my heart,
we've done our best the best way we can,
but seems not good enough im my sight.
Its left for them that knows
the deceptive illustration of its saga
to decide for our fate.
But to the hands of him that decides for all that are done under the sun,
i commit my work,
my fainting efforts,
give me but laughter at the end i pray.
In this imposed battle i must fight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mathematical saga by micheal john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan