RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life is based on numbers of age, birthdates, doctor appointments, anniversaries, graduations, deaths.
We are all mathematical concepts and formulas
conjuring up our separate particles of being.
Components of analytical physics and chemistry, we mathematically formulate ourselves and our futures.
No matter what we see or speak, there are always
numbers involved, circling us with their precise
exactness as they shower our lives daily.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mathematical Concepts by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar