Annalee Hopkins Somerville
>A union of two hearts,
A reunion of kindred souls,
A strengthening of love,
With infinity to grow old.
Dedication and Devotion,
Trust and Respect,
Cherishing each moment,
Of when you first met.
Building a life time,
Of memories fond,
Loving and Laughing,
Two hearts filled with song.
May the winds of love blow continuously on this love, filling and joining two hearts as one.
© 2011 Wind Songs Spiritual Poetry (In dedication to Bill & Kim Wilson)
Annalee Hopkins Somerville's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage.... by Annalee Hopkins Somerville )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown