As I lie on my dear bed,
Your name running through my head.
All I can think of is you,
And all that you do.
The way you look at me,
I feel as if I’m in a dream.
The top deep blue blue sky,
Reminds me of your eyes.
Which gives me butterflies,
You have brightened my life.
With that beautiful smile,
No longer are my days a trial at mile.
Your touch is like earth on heaven,
Upon the life that enliven.
If only just you knew,
That what I say is true.
I would do anything just to be with you,
Hand to hand, palm to palm i and you.
Just hold me in love of your arm,
I love you with all my heart calm.
Till the very day it falls apart,
I may be just your part.
But my heart is strong lees,
I know what love is.
It's my name and hers,
You make all the problems float away.
No matter how were my days,
I love our heart and that pure sole.
When our beats connect,
And when my head starts to fade back.
From when the blue sky,
Turns into sacred toy.
Anish Chouhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage by Anish Chouhan )
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
- Knowing Fragments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- In the depths of a grim winter (cavatina), Gert Strydom
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)