As I lie on my dear bed,
Your name running through my head.
All I can think of is you,
And all that you do.
The way you look at me,
I feel as if I’m in a dream.
The top deep blue blue sky,
Reminds me of your eyes.
Which gives me butterflies,
You have brightened my life.
With that beautiful smile,
No longer are my days a trial at mile.
Your touch is like earth on heaven,
Upon the life that enliven.
If only just you knew,
That what I say is true.
I would do anything just to be with you,
Hand to hand, palm to palm i and you.
Just hold me in love of your arm,
I love you with all my heart calm.
Till the very day it falls apart,
I may be just your part.
But my heart is strong lees,
I know what love is.
It's my name and hers,
You make all the problems float away.
No matter how were my days,
I love our heart and that pure sole.
When our beats connect,
And when my head starts to fade back.
From when the blue sky,
Turns into sacred toy.
Anish Chouhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage by Anish Chouhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak