As I lie on my dear bed,
Your name running through my head.
All I can think of is you,
And all that you do.
The way you look at me,
I feel as if I’m in a dream.
The top deep blue blue sky,
Reminds me of your eyes.
Which gives me butterflies,
You have brightened my life.
With that beautiful smile,
No longer are my days a trial at mile.
Your touch is like earth on heaven,
Upon the life that enliven.
If only just you knew,
That what I say is true.
I would do anything just to be with you,
Hand to hand, palm to palm i and you.
Just hold me in love of your arm,
I love you with all my heart calm.
Till the very day it falls apart,
I may be just your part.
But my heart is strong lees,
I know what love is.
It's my name and hers,
You make all the problems float away.
No matter how were my days,
I love our heart and that pure sole.
When our beats connect,
And when my head starts to fade back.
From when the blue sky,
Turns into sacred toy.
Anish Chouhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage by Anish Chouhan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Dernier souffle, Lubinda Lubinda
- Onnai, Swrji Basumatary
- Choosing To Be Still, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Awakening from Surgery, Kim Barney
- Flowers Create a Bright World, Rohit Sapra
- Dinwi Anti-Racisim, Swrji Basumatary
- letter too Santa, lee fones
- Where are we, gajanan mishra
- Grow Up and Change!, Sandra Feldman
- In Utter Hopelessness and Despair..., Dr John Celes