As I lie on my dear bed,
Your name running through my head.
All I can think of is you,
And all that you do.
The way you look at me,
I feel as if I’m in a dream.
The top deep blue blue sky,
Reminds me of your eyes.
Which gives me butterflies,
You have brightened my life.
With that beautiful smile,
No longer are my days a trial at mile.
Your touch is like earth on heaven,
Upon the life that enliven.
If only just you knew,
That what I say is true.
I would do anything just to be with you,
Hand to hand, palm to palm i and you.
Just hold me in love of your arm,
I love you with all my heart calm.
Till the very day it falls apart,
I may be just your part.
But my heart is strong lees,
I know what love is.
It's my name and hers,
You make all the problems float away.
No matter how were my days,
I love our heart and that pure sole.
When our beats connect,
And when my head starts to fade back.
From when the blue sky,
Turns into sacred toy.
Anish Chouhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marriage by Anish Chouhan )
- Festival Of Light, Amitava Sur
- YouTube and Phalloplasty, Jeff Gangwer
- Journey, Dave Cadaqu
- Brad Pitt / Brad Dourif, Jeff Gangwer
- History / Your Dust, Jeff Gangwer
- "...through your rape whistle", Jeff Gangwer
- "Angels are...", Jeff Gangwer
- Your Ghost Doesn't Haunt This Room, Jeff Gangwer
- She Wore Poison on Her Neck, Jeff Gangwer
- Yes or No?, Jeff Gangwer
Poem of the Day
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)