Sticky steps, let's keep our self's in time
Climb or decline
Let us fall in love without; regrets.
Stop, asking me what's on my mind…
Have you seen your naked image?
Well, it's always on my mind.
Your beauty is a shore into the light
Stars of silence send me into space
There, there, there are no regrets
On these moonlit, journeys into space
In love without; regrets.
All ends in tears if you are shallow
Blue are the days of tomorrow
If you're not welcoming too love.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marmalade Mountains… by Mark Heathcote )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Watch Free [28th] WWE Royal Rumble 2015 .., Noah Hariss
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns