Sticky steps, let's keep our self's in time
Climb or decline
Let us fall in love without; regrets.
Stop, asking me what's on my mind…
Have you seen your naked image?
Well, it's always on my mind.
Your beauty is a shore into the light
Stars of silence send me into space
There, there, there are no regrets
On these moonlit, journeys into space
In love without; regrets.
All ends in tears if you are shallow
Blue are the days of tomorrow
If you're not welcoming too love.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Marmalade Mountains… by Mark Heathcote )
Did you read them?
- Where are you going, gajanan mishra
- Funerall Elegy XX, Francis Quarles
- Lovely, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Life, Mustapha Muinah
- Funerall Elegy XIII, Francis Quarles
- A monkey's like a ghazal in his mom's eyes, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Death Be Not Proud: A parody (with apolo.., Arindom Borah
- Funerall Elegy VII, Francis Quarles
- YOU MAKE ME RICH!, Seema joglekar
- My Wife, dee villa
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)