Man's Best Friend
'Arf, arf' 'woof, woof'
'bow wow, ' 'ruff., ruff' '
'vaf vaf, '
'voff, voff' “bow, bow”
'ouah ouah, '
'wau wau' 'wuff wuff”
'bau bau, '
'ham ham, '
Spring has sprung
Dawn of the mating season
Men’s nature like man’s best friend
Drooling, drooling, drooling
Fueling, fueling, fueling
Retooling, retooling, retooling
Can we just get along like....?
English, Dutch, French, Icelandic, Norwegian
French, German, Italian, Polish, Brazilian
Arabic, Chinese and Thai
Leaking Pen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man's Best Friend by Leaking Pen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak