Man is a creature of Mr. God
He is the one next to a lord
Who is intelligence as also smart?
But still rides a car and not a cart
He says that earth is going to be no last
But still he spoils this world so fast
By terror or corruption or bomb blast
And destroys this world which is so vast
So my request to a man
Is don’t spoil road by throwing can
Don’t use ac and very oddly use fan
And protect mother earth if you can
• Please do save earth and save environment! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (man by bhupender swarnakar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Bless each palo verde bloom -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Inner Abilities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Old age doesn't exist for all, Amy Michelle Mosier
- On Havana's white shore -, Amy Michelle Mosier
- I have nothing to offer, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Your Own Backyard, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 'Fleet of Foot', Mae AC.