As im sitting here, i reminisce about the past years we've been through together. What you've been teaching me, I know you never got a chance to be who you want to be. Cause you were busy fighting for freedom; a better life for all. You've been teaching me how this cruel world works, but i take time to learn cause i didn't know what you've been taking about. Now i am on my own im starting to see what you've been teaching me. You teach me to trust and believe in GOD cause he'll never disapoint me. Now you're no longer here with me, but i know one day you'll come back to me... Mama im proudly to tell you this im no longer a problem maker i've learn right from wrong... Mama i thank you for a wonderful life gave me and the joy you bring into my life i want you to know i love you and you mean alot to me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mama by Phaphama Gangathela )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson