Malleable And Sweet
Malleable and sweet as sea breeze;
This that rest on my left shoulders,
Spilled in me and I mixed with her,
Flowing between my fingers and
Becomes soft on the saddle of the night.
Opens and closes my spiritual buckets,
Holds my blackness voice,
Practice to understand the 'No'..
And the fear of 'Yes.
Stay up over my mat tiredness
While the sleep goes, without me.
The one she loved me and I know nothing,
But to love what she loves,
And she knows nothing but to love me.
That heads to anything or Nothing,
Hits me by her flowing and I hit nothing..
Simmering on my door and thresholds,
The anxiety of locks.
I have nothing but fun and fatigue
Oh idea which you lean on my chest!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Malleable And Sweet by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram
- For Aaron Sheon, Judith Vollmer
- The Stepford Family, Ima Ryma