Malala: The Flame Queen
She is a small yellow flame,
She does not fear! You dry wind of rules mortal!
From your unknown valleys of culture
As you come with chain to bound
The purity within is enough
Her beauty is when she wears her orange silk
Heart ignites in blue and white
She just sits there and spreads the light
Not bothered about what comes next
Oh You! The self-imposed holy wind
You touch her not!
Come if you are bold enough!
We, thousand brothers with crossed hands,
Protecting her till we fall!
If you succeed breaking us into pieces
And if you could make her fall,
She'll pass the fire to others,
And a thousand candles will be lit,
To tear off your darkness,
Then you'll be weightless!
And you'll be vanished into space!
She is not alone!
You dont want to be burned, do you?
Magic Box's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
We will continue to support Malala even if our lives are at risk.
We are not afraid anymore. Are you?
Comments about this poem (Malala: The Flame Queen by Magic Box )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Departing Memories, Midnights Voice
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston