Make Me Scream
It's your sweet lips that explore my neck,
following the trail of my perfume.
It's the roughness our your palms,
that sweep chin towards your face.
And then there's the piercing tension from your look,
that rolls my eyes and make me scream
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Make Me Scream by Alejandra Berber )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis