MAJED AND THE BLUE SEA
The sea's pretty eyes are blue, but Majed's pretty eyes are green, The sea is pretty and a good Friend of the pretty Majed, The blue sea and the green-eyed Majed are great and sweet friends, The great sea welcomes Majed Everyday and every night wonderfully, They both share everything pretty And sweet around themselves, The blue sea has a special language And Majed has his own pretty language, The sea roars greatly to Majed and Majed yells to the blue sea thankfully, They talk to each other the common Language they share and they understand, They greatly play together happily and Merrily to enjoy the pretty time, and Finally they have become permanent and Great friends for ever and ever.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MAJED AND THE BLUE SEA by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Multiplying Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- This Is Such A Pity, Electric Lady
- What Happen To Love, Lilly Emery
- The Judges Lied, Tony Adah
- Empty Passages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak