Venkatesh M. R.
Maintaining Peace with Ease
Both World ‘Hello Day' and 'Television Day’ falls on same day
Without both where we would be today
Gopal was trying hard to resolve conflict and confusion
After blaming for scheduling mishap on United Nation.
Gopal said hello on daily basis
And to watch television he always wished
World Hello Day was to be celebrated by greeting 10 people
By personally communicating to preserve peace.
He eased the pain of choosing between the two
By switching on the television in his house
And on November 21, watching 10 people saying ‘hello’
Celebrating both, and rule of preserving peace to follow!
Venkatesh M. R.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maintaining Peace with Ease by Venkatesh M. R. )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Paul Laurence Dunbar
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)