Venkatesh M. R.
Maintaining Peace with Ease
Both World ‘Hello Day' and 'Television Day’ falls on same day
Without both where we would be today
Gopal was trying hard to resolve conflict and confusion
After blaming for scheduling mishap on United Nation.
Gopal said hello on daily basis
And to watch television he always wished
World Hello Day was to be celebrated by greeting 10 people
By personally communicating to preserve peace.
He eased the pain of choosing between the two
By switching on the television in his house
And on November 21, watching 10 people saying ‘hello’
Celebrating both, and rule of preserving peace to follow!
Venkatesh M. R.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maintaining Peace with Ease by Venkatesh M. R. )
- Looking for a new land, gajanan mishra
- Let Vishwakarma Be With, The Divine Mast.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- TWIRLING WANDS, shannon strauss
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar