Venkatesh M. R.
Maintaining Peace with Ease
Both World ‘Hello Day' and 'Television Day’ falls on same day
Without both where we would be today
Gopal was trying hard to resolve conflict and confusion
After blaming for scheduling mishap on United Nation.
Gopal said hello on daily basis
And to watch television he always wished
World Hello Day was to be celebrated by greeting 10 people
By personally communicating to preserve peace.
He eased the pain of choosing between the two
By switching on the television in his house
And on November 21, watching 10 people saying ‘hello’
Celebrating both, and rule of preserving peace to follow!
Venkatesh M. R.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Maintaining Peace with Ease by Venkatesh M. R. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray