RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Machete Of Grief
Distancing myself, floating through the skies alone, thinking of nothing in particular, but feeling hurt, I can't seem to let go of.
Despair following me into an abyss of darkness from which I write from, trying to detach myself again from it's sadness.
Telling self it no longer matters, knowing it still does, as it's machete of grief cuts me into millions of pieces.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Machete Of Grief by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's relation matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma
- Inner Beauty Growing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak