RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Machete Of Grief
Distancing myself, floating through the skies alone, thinking of nothing in particular, but feeling hurt, I can't seem to let go of.
Despair following me into an abyss of darkness from which I write from, trying to detach myself again from it's sadness.
Telling self it no longer matters, knowing it still does, as it's machete of grief cuts me into millions of pieces.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Machete Of Grief by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery