Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
M.Tsvetaeva - N.Lankov, Confession - translation (rus.)
By NIKOLA LANKOV
Under russian translation from bulgarian
by Marina Tsvetaeva
On this earth I'm the involuntary liver,
But I shan't leave it by my own will!
My only duty - to live like a soldier,
And to kiss the world with my ardent lips.
I'm not scared of the blackness of the life,
Of its black clouds, the grief - I'll throw up.
A silver spring is boiling in my heart -
The hope for the future and the better times.
And the only one treasure now I have,
Which is my heart - who'd loved all over!
For freedom of my native land
I'm ready to throw it into the oven!
I didn't ask for life, I'm forced to live in that,
But I shan't leave life by my own will.
The only duty of the real man's - to create,
Kissing the world with his ardent lips.
Poet Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.