M.Tsvetaeva - N.Lankov, Confession - translation (rus.)
By NIKOLA LANKOV
Under russian translation from bulgarian
by Marina Tsvetaeva
On this earth I'm the involuntary liver,
But I shan't leave it by my own will!
My only duty - to live like a soldier,
And to kiss the world with my ardent lips.
I'm not scared of the blackness of the life,
Of its black clouds, the grief - I'll throw up.
A silver spring is boiling in my heart -
The hope for the future and the better times.
And the only one treasure now I have,
Which is my heart - who'd loved all over!
For freedom of my native land
I'm ready to throw it into the oven!
I didn't ask for life, I'm forced to live in that,
But I shan't leave life by my own will.
The only duty of the real man's - to create,
Kissing the world with his ardent lips.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (M.Tsvetaeva - N.Lankov, Confession - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Two Boys in my Life, Minerva Montecalvo
- I am a Plate of Rice, Minerva Montecalvo
- Simply Me, Minerva Montecalvo
- Moves On, Socheata Mok
- Irom I Miss You, Lalit Kaira
- The Treasures I Have, Minerva Montecalvo
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki