M.Tsvetaeva - N.Lankov, Confession - translation (rus.)
By NIKOLA LANKOV
Under russian translation from bulgarian
by Marina Tsvetaeva
On this earth I'm the involuntary liver,
But I shan't leave it by my own will!
My only duty - to live like a soldier,
And to kiss the world with my ardent lips.
I'm not scared of the blackness of the life,
Of its black clouds, the grief - I'll throw up.
A silver spring is boiling in my heart -
The hope for the future and the better times.
And the only one treasure now I have,
Which is my heart - who'd loved all over!
For freedom of my native land
I'm ready to throw it into the oven!
I didn't ask for life, I'm forced to live in that,
But I shan't leave life by my own will.
The only duty of the real man's - to create,
Kissing the world with his ardent lips.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (M.Tsvetaeva - N.Lankov, Confession - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken