Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
M.Tsvetaeva, In heavy mantle... - translation (rus.)
By Marina Tsvetaeva
In heavy mantle of the solemn rites,
Don't meet me, the inexorable one.
On the square, under the thousand views,
Let me simply to die.
With the fire, falling down on my hair and lips
In the noon time.
With the banners and the roar of trumpets
And my horse prancing.
With the gilt of churches shining,
With the boom transforming into thunder,
With the young boy or girl in crowd
Nodding me or other small one.
Whether you would appear in the face of fate,
Or in the baby's image - I'm praying to you:
Let me, who lived alone in her life span,
To die in the crowd under music.
Poet Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.