M.Tsvetaeva, In heavy mantle... - translation (rus.)
By Marina Tsvetaeva
In heavy mantle of the solemn rites,
Don't meet me, the inexorable one.
On the square, under the thousand views,
Let me simply to die.
With the fire, falling down on my hair and lips
In the noon time.
With the banners and the roar of trumpets
And my horse prancing.
With the gilt of churches shining,
With the boom transforming into thunder,
With the young boy or girl in crowd
Nodding me or other small one.
Whether you would appear in the face of fate,
Or in the baby's image - I'm praying to you:
Let me, who lived alone in her life span,
To die in the crowd under music.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (M.Tsvetaeva, In heavy mantle... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal