M.Tsvetaeva, In heavy mantle... - translation (rus.)
By Marina Tsvetaeva
In heavy mantle of the solemn rites,
Don't meet me, the inexorable one.
On the square, under the thousand views,
Let me simply to die.
With the fire, falling down on my hair and lips
In the noon time.
With the banners and the roar of trumpets
And my horse prancing.
With the gilt of churches shining,
With the boom transforming into thunder,
With the young boy or girl in crowd
Nodding me or other small one.
Whether you would appear in the face of fate,
Or in the baby's image - I'm praying to you:
Let me, who lived alone in her life span,
To die in the crowd under music.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (M.Tsvetaeva, In heavy mantle... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam