There will be a fight going on tonight because I caught you in this Love-knot. I need to translate all my new found hate since you had sex with all those rejects. Your word use to be heard by me till you got the desire to be a liar. Maybe if you stop denying that you lying I can end my implying and you can start complying. You've been treating yourself to cheating while I was trusting you with all my loving.
I'm done with your rerun so don't make me grab a spray-gun for fun. Stop pleading cause I'm never bleeding over you ever since I saw your tragic flaw. I thought I was your life that's why I became your wife till I saw your tramps now I'm gonna clean my hands of this. Now since you've downgraded I think I might get upgraded to a gentleman that's not mental like you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lying Cheater by April Humason )
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
- Halloween Night, Neela Nath
- The Power Of Faith!, Tom Zart
- Desacralized..., Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- Pay attention, gajanan mishra
- The Sun Has Collapsed, Naveed Akram
Poem of the Day
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Ozymandias, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(20 August 1948)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)