There will be a fight going on tonight because I caught you in this Love-knot. I need to translate all my new found hate since you had sex with all those rejects. Your word use to be heard by me till you got the desire to be a liar. Maybe if you stop denying that you lying I can end my implying and you can start complying. You've been treating yourself to cheating while I was trusting you with all my loving.
I'm done with your rerun so don't make me grab a spray-gun for fun. Stop pleading cause I'm never bleeding over you ever since I saw your tragic flaw. I thought I was your life that's why I became your wife till I saw your tramps now I'm gonna clean my hands of this. Now since you've downgraded I think I might get upgraded to a gentleman that's not mental like you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lying Cheater by April Humason )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer