There will be a fight going on tonight because I caught you in this Love-knot. I need to translate all my new found hate since you had sex with all those rejects. Your word use to be heard by me till you got the desire to be a liar. Maybe if you stop denying that you lying I can end my implying and you can start complying. You've been treating yourself to cheating while I was trusting you with all my loving.
I'm done with your rerun so don't make me grab a spray-gun for fun. Stop pleading cause I'm never bleeding over you ever since I saw your tragic flaw. I thought I was your life that's why I became your wife till I saw your tramps now I'm gonna clean my hands of this. Now since you've downgraded I think I might get upgraded to a gentleman that's not mental like you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lying Cheater by April Humason )
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey