There will be a fight going on tonight because I caught you in this Love-knot. I need to translate all my new found hate since you had sex with all those rejects. Your word use to be heard by me till you got the desire to be a liar. Maybe if you stop denying that you lying I can end my implying and you can start complying. You've been treating yourself to cheating while I was trusting you with all my loving.
I'm done with your rerun so don't make me grab a spray-gun for fun. Stop pleading cause I'm never bleeding over you ever since I saw your tragic flaw. I thought I was your life that's why I became your wife till I saw your tramps now I'm gonna clean my hands of this. Now since you've downgraded I think I might get upgraded to a gentleman that's not mental like you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lying Cheater by April Humason )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis