I offered you? all that is of my being
I never met you!
but now you know my every desire
You have the power to indulge my every thought!
I wait... knowing you are watching my every move
you intoxicate the air that I need-
the nourishment I crave-
the love I require!
Your command is my eternal pleasure
I await the miracle of your vision
I am, and always will be your
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loyal Servant by Martina Moriarty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I m a GIRL! ! ! ! !, KAUSHAL SABOO
- My PEACE, Kes McKenzie
- The Vanishing Point, Emily Warn
- So Many Images Come To My Mind, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- The Tabernacle, Emily Warn
- My Other at Another's, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Victims!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sideline, Edward Kofi Louis
- Transmutation, Satish Verma
- A GOOD LUCK حظا طيبا, MOHAMMAD SKATI