Im sorry for all the bad names i called you.
Im sorry for all the bad things ive done to you.
Im sorry for all the promises i have broken.
Im norry for all the pain you have felt because of me.
im sorry for doubting us.
Im sorry for giving up on us.
Im sorry for laughing at you.
Im sorry for making fun of you.
Im sorry for hanging up on you.
But there is one thing im not sorry for, and that is loving you! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loving You by Shannon Oakes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...