Lovers On The Beach
We watched the sun rising in the sky
We were on the beach, just she and I.
A cool gentle breeze blowing upon our face
As we stared into the depths of space.
We was holding hands as we sat on the sand
Enjoying the beauties of GODS land.
The waters so calm and blue
As the seagulls above us flew.
Little sand crabs playing at our feet
And searching for anything that they could eat.
As we sat there our minds were reeling
Thinking of the joys that we were feeling.
An inner peace that could not be described
As we sat there side by side.
We was totally hypnotized
As we saw the love in each other’s eyes.
Love can be found all around
But on this beach there was but one sound
Two hearts that were beating together
This could not have gotten much better.
With love there are no boundaries that cannot be overcome
If we face it as but “ONE”.
The sun “now” above the horizon
With its rays shining every where
Wiping away all worries and cares.
We are but two lovers- enjoying all that GOD had done
Sitting on the sand, watching the rising sun.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lovers On The Beach by louis rams )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe