Once love was in my heart but then something happened and ever sence then all I feel is hate. Darkness has taken over now all that I see and feel is darkness and pain. The feeling that no one wants to care and knowing no one will, I lay here alone waiting, wondering, wishing my time soon comes to an end, this unbearable life one day becomes nothing but dirt.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loveless Soul by william murray )
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale