'Love Your Neighbor'
This Thanksgiving holiday, in order for God's wondrous blessings to come your family's way,
please Love Your Neigbors- as you love yourselves.
It might help you to keep God's peace, if you invite your neigbors to your annual Thanksgiving Day's feast.
Try loving your neighbors on Monday through Saturday, by inviting them to Faith Lutheran Chruch on Sunday.
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aks Roxy54/October Country
revise: September 03,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Love Your Neighbor' by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah