I have never wanted so much,
than to love and be loved back.
Oh but a touch of a love is spell
with how it weighs me down
who would tell?
Devoted to the 'Good mornings'
without which my day would fade pale
'How was your day love? '
And i wouldn't feel like an empty shell.
But is that all?
All i wanna know is there exist out there.
Someone who thinks am all fair,
Distant from ugly.
Someone who cares.
Titto Mutny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Story by Titto Mutny )
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi