I have never wanted so much,
than to love and be loved back.
Oh but a touch of a love is spell
with how it weighs me down
who would tell?
Devoted to the 'Good mornings'
without which my day would fade pale
'How was your day love? '
And i wouldn't feel like an empty shell.
But is that all?
All i wanna know is there exist out there.
Someone who thinks am all fair,
Distant from ugly.
Someone who cares.
Titto Mutny's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Story by Titto Mutny )
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney