Love Sonnet 199: 'Love Dances In The Glitter Of Her Smile'
Love dances in the glitter of her smile,
Reflections of the promise in her eyes,
Unfolding slowly, wishful to beguile,
To give away what silence oft denies;
Yet, words despoil the essence of the act;
Is not a sigh enough to express bliss?
For speech seems needless to discern a fact,
As needless as permission for a kiss;
But roses only need to scent the breeze,
With not a sound, the nose will know how sweet,
And be led to the flower source with ease,
To find her there, the way how lovers meet;
.....As all converge to where love calmly waits,
....Love turns the world and open up all gates.
Poet Other Poems
- A Drunken Sonnet
- A Beach Wish
- A Believer To His Love
- A Child Of The Road
- A Doctor To His Love
- A Fetus Speaks
- A Madrigal # 1: 'Cry Not Yourself To Sl...
- A Madrigal # 5: 'Cottage By A Wind-swep...
- A Madrigal # 6: 'Always hold On To Th S...
- A Madrigal #10: 'Tomorrow Might Not Com...
- A Madrigal #2: 'Song For Nectaria'
- A Madrigal #3: 'When You Threw Roses'
- A Madrigal #4: 'Seems Just Yesterday'
- A Madrigal #8: 'Hints Of Love'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.