Lorcelie A Tenorio
Love So True
Thinking of you all day through
Is all I can do.
There were times I cannot surpass
This loneliness in my heart.
Reminiscing the times we had
The joyful times and hearts in love.
It felt so good that we were bound
By each other’s unconditional love.
Honey, we had ups and downs
We always forgive each other at once.
We can’t stand a lost time
So we gave each other another chance.
You and I cannot be made apart
Even by nature’s great desire.
Coz this love we have
Is the strongest among mankind.
This poem I made for you
Is lovingly and heartily dedicated to you.
Wishing that someday….
You and I will be true.
Poem made by:
Lorcelie A. Tenorio
25 March 2011
(Thursday 12: 51 am)
Lorcelie A Tenorio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love So True by Lorcelie A Tenorio )
- The Fulani and His Cattle, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
- LOVE, DRASHI SHAH
- LITTLE DREAM, DRASHI SHAH
- Together Alone, S. I. Rednow
- HOLDING HANDS.., DRASHI SHAH
- Love Can Do It, Akhtar Jawad
- Just the beginning of that pretty Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The flame of hope, bryan wallace
- Myself, Hans Raj Sharma
- The Ends and the Means, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1930 - 1998)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)