Lorcelie A Tenorio
Love So True
Thinking of you all day through
Is all I can do.
There were times I cannot surpass
This loneliness in my heart.
Reminiscing the times we had
The joyful times and hearts in love.
It felt so good that we were bound
By each other’s unconditional love.
Honey, we had ups and downs
We always forgive each other at once.
We can’t stand a lost time
So we gave each other another chance.
You and I cannot be made apart
Even by nature’s great desire.
Coz this love we have
Is the strongest among mankind.
This poem I made for you
Is lovingly and heartily dedicated to you.
Wishing that someday….
You and I will be true.
Poem made by:
Lorcelie A. Tenorio
25 March 2011
(Thursday 12: 51 am)
Lorcelie A Tenorio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love So True by Lorcelie A Tenorio )
- For you, shall never I be old, Saheb Mohapatra
- Because I love you much, Saheb Mohapatra
- God, it's the man speaking, Saheb Mohapatra
- Zoos, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- How would be my last breathe?, Saheb Mohapatra
- Fall, Frank Avon
- LIMERICK-2 (Saloon day), Saheb Mohapatra
- MOTHER, Saheb Mohapatra
- POETRY, Saheb Mohapatra
- Sea, Land, Shadow, Kazuko Shiraishi
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snake, Theodore Roethke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)