LOVE'S PRETTY SENSES
Any true love has five pretty senses, It has the power to see its pretty eyes, It has the power to hear with its sweet ears, It has the might to touch with its pretty hands, It has the influence to taste with its pretty tongue, and It has the power to smell with its pretty nose. This is the true love that has five pretty senses.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOVE'S PRETTY SENSES by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA