Your Love Notes may be short
but they are kind. I know that
the Love Notes I receive
from each of you is
honest as well as true blue.
Whenever you sign your unique names,
your words give me
encourgement, never causing
me any misfortune, nor pain.
Treasured memories of good times spent
with good friends never come to an end.
Yes, I can hardly wait (for the Fridays) when we meet
again; my Senior Center creative writing and poetic friends.
Love as Always,
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/October Country
Revised: September 3,2013
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
write each other encourging Love Notes. No negative criticism is alloweed!
It's a good policey that more groups would do well 'to play copy cat.' This one of the poems selected to appear in: 'Flying Sky High' 2013. The booklets will be sold at our annual November 16,2013
Holiday Bazaar at Faith Lutheran Church. The money raised from the bazaar will go to benefit local non-profit organizations sponsered by our local church.
Comments about this poem (Love Notes by Roxanne Dubarry )
- We, Yohan Confectioner
- Trust None, Even Me!, Sir Toby
- More Deliberately Taken, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Ah, money!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- We shall overcome someday, Vidura Prabhath
- Jadavpur University Campus And The Lefti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Excellence, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Chains, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- New Dawn, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Stolen Ancient Landmark, Sir Toby
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)